Fundstack's Funding Round feature allows you to track previous and current funding rounds of a Company separately but alongside each other.
Adding a Round
To add a Funding Round to a Company, click the 'Add Round' button on the Company's profile page. You'll be presented with multiple options:
- Funding type: What type of investment is this?
- Series: Is it a Seed, Series A round, etc.?
- Currency: Set the currency code for the round
- Target Raise: What is the targeted amount being raised?
- Target Valuation: What is the targeted valuation given the amount being raised?
- Pre / Post: Is the valuation pre or post financing?
If the round has been closed, you can also enter the following data:
- The date it was closed
- Raised: Amount actually raised
- Valuation: Valuation at the actual raised amount
Editing and Deleting a Round
You can edit a previously submitted Funding Round by clicking the edit icon on the Round in the Company's timeline view. You can delete the round by clicking the dustbin icon; note, this action is permanent.