'How do I create a company?'
- In Fundstack new company profiles can be created in a matter of seconds - see a full walk-through here.
'How do I add custom metrics and fields?'
- Fundstack's custom metrics feature allows you to dynamically track any type of company performance over time (i.e. financials / KPIs / internal rankings), see this page for a full run-down.
'How do I track deal origination?'
- Tracking deal origination provides valuable insight into which sources are ultimately generating your revenue, as well as data for resource allocation. This can be done via the 'Add Origination' button on any company profile. A detailed overview can be found here.
'How do I categorise companies?'
- [add this to ]
'How do I customise the sidebar of a company profile?'
- The sidebar order and contents can be easily customised via the gear icon, see Pro Tip 2 here for full details.
'What happens if I change a company's type?'
- Changing a company's type will alter the custom metrics visible on its profile. Any previously recorded metrics will be then hidden (although not deleted). If the company's type is changed back to the previous type then the historic metrics will become visible again.
2. People Centric
'How do I create a person?'
- People can be easily created. See a full walk-through here.
'How do I use Fundstack to find a person's email address?'
- Go to the 'Add a Person' button and simply enter their email. See Pro Tip 1 here for a guide.
'What happens if I change a person's type?'
- Changing a person's type will alter the custom metrics visible on its profile. Any previously recorded metrics will be then hidden (although not deleted). If the person's type is changed back to the previous type then the historic metrics will become visible again.
3. Deal Flow Centric
'How do I progress companies through the pipeline?'
- Companies can be progressed through Fundstack's Kanban-view pipeline by drag-and-drop - see a full walk-through here.
'How do I change what deal stages are displayed in the Kanban view?'
- This view can easily be changed by checking what data you want to be visibile via the 'View Settings' dropdown menu. See Pro Tip 3 here.
4. Admin Centric
'How do I blacklist emails?'
- A detailed guide to blacklisting emails can be found here.
5. Reports Centric
'How do I customise what data my reports are based on?'
- On the Reports page, click the 'Filter +' option to filter report data. See Pro Tip 4 here.
'How do I export data?'
- Data can be exported on every page with a lists tab via the export button - see a full walk-though here.