Fundstack adopts a Kanban philosophy to deal management. Companies are moved left to right as they progress through the deal process.
The deal flow board show all your deal flow status (statuses that represent active and ongoing deals).
Step 1 - Change a company's status
- Using the deal flow board you can drag a company to a different stage. When you start dragging a company all deal statuses will be made visible at the bottom of the screen.
- You can also change a company's status from the company's page in the 'Status:' dropdown menu in the top right.
Step 2 - Change what deal stages are displayed
- By default only active deals are shown on the Kanban board, this is easy to change and you can see any combination of active, inactive and won deals.
Step 3 - Customise the display of deal flow boxes
- Choose what information you would like to be displayed in your deal flow boxes via the 'View Settings' dropdown
- Clicking different fields will automatically include them in the display