Creating entities in Fundstack
Fundstack allows for company and people profiles to be created in a matter of seconds. The platform's proprietary data-enrichment algorithm auto-populates data, saving you valuable time and ensuring better quality reporting.
The more companies and people you add, the more useful Fundstack becomes. Once you have our email integration setup, forwarded emails will begin to be automatically attached to relevant companies and people; Attachments will be automatically saved and uploaded to your cloud storage folders and the metrics screen will use this information to give you deeper insights into your pipeline by category and geography.
Step 1 - Adding a company
When you add a company, Fundstack automatically pulls in information about that company (i.e. description / HQ address / founded date), links it to social media accounts, and adds category tags.
- Navigate to the Companies tab and click 'Add Company'
- As you type the company name, the system will auto-suggest companies from the web
- Selecting one of these will create the company's profile and populate it
Step 2 - Adding people
The same data enrichment is done for people. As you add details about the company's employees, Fundstack will pull down profile photos, biographies, social media accounts and more.
- Add people directly within company profiles in the people tab
- Once you start typing, Fundstack will automatically suggest people to add
Step 3 - Removing companies and people
You can delete a company or person from their profile page.
- In the company or person's profile click 'Edit' in the status bar
- Click 'Delete' and 'Delete' again when presented with the confirmation dialog box
Note: Deletion actions are audited and visible to account admins, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.